Complaint Review: World Advisor Solutions - Saint Charles Illinois

• Reported By: Annuity Agent — Manitou Springs other United States
  • World Advisor Solutions

Saint Charles, Illinois
    United States

World Advisor Solutions Unknown Bait & Switch! Total Liars. Saint Charles Illinois

I was contacted by a salesman named Bob First regarding annuity leads. According to the contract and Bob these were supposed to be pre- set appointments. Turns out they were not. I was told by a Brian at the call center that I needed to call the client to book the appointment after they allegedly called this person twice to verify information.

The 3 people I contacted were never contacted by someone at WAS, did not have an annuity, had no interest in an annuity and promptly told us to take them off of our "list." We were also promised a 70 mile radius from our zip code which included 2 other zips. The leads were all from our zip code.

The following is a list of information that we were supposed to get from WAS prior to the appointment. ONLY the name, address, phone, and DOB were provided. When I spoke to Brian at the call center he told me and I quote "Don't listen to Bob, he's a fat guy that sits behind a desk and is good at selling."

Name, address, zip, phone number, and DOB

Account balance of $100k or more

Who makes the final decision

Each Annuity is over 10 years old

Surrender Date

Carrier Name

Do you own House or Condo

How much is the houe worth

Is it paid in full

Do you have any savings

Any other investments the agent can look at IRA's CD's 401k Stocks Bond Mutual funds

These people are completely out of integrity. I am now trying to get my money back and have warned other agents at my company to not used WAS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2018 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/world-advisor-solutions/saint-charles-illinois/world-advisor-solutions-unknown-bait-switch-total-liars-saint-charles-illinois-1428282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content