X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Worlds Greatest Vitamin - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jenison Michigan
  • Worlds Greatest Vitamin www.worldsgreatestvitamin.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Worlds Greatest Vitamin - WORLDS BIGGEST RIPOFF IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE CALLED Don LaPree is a con artist and his name should be Don "Let Me take your money" Phoenix AZ

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I too am a victim of the full refund SCAM! I got my website back in October 2006 and wanted my refund by May 2007 as the whole thing was crap! they got my form requesting the refund back on June 1, 2007. they then informed me it would be 30-60 days to get a full refund.

i called continuously through out the summer checking on it. they constantly said they had til the end of August to get that back on my credit card and it was going to be refunded. all $1923.85 of it~! Well it is September 11, 2007 and none of their phones work, you cant get thru. their website now has all kinds of BS about changes and refunds being made and transitions. what transition. transition to a swiss bank account with all of our money!

i want this b*****d nailed to the wall. especially after i read all the other people that have been TAKEN! i am not sure how to contact the others on this site and if anyone knows contact me and let me know. i have an attorney in mind to nail him to the wall!

Pissed off
Jenison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worlds-greatest-vitamin/nationwide/worlds-greatest-vitamin-worlds-biggest-ripoff-is-what-it-should-be-called-don-lapree-is-273911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair