Complaint Review: Worthy of Wealth - Saint Paul Minnesota

• Worthy of Wealth
    2489 Rice Street
    Saint Paul, Minnesota
    United States

Worthy of Wealth Briana Barnes Prolonged business never delivered Saint Paul Minnesota

*Author of original report: Worthy of Wealth

Met thru business advertisement Ms. Barness and Mr Hill presented themselves to be business funding specialist. I spent money on Business stratgties and planning that were never delivered. I also paid for a shelf corp and personal crdit repairand neither service was provided. Both had great lingo and body language I believe they had good intentions and I was their first and only client.

They were listed with BBB and now I have learned the good reviews were from partners not actual clients. All transactions are done thru 3rd party vendors therfore everything is beyond their control. This is not what they tell you this is what I found out thru 6 months of wated time broken promises and deadlines and lies.

They are both unresponsive. excuses include 4 family members have died grandmothers had strokes children are sick boyfriend is in jail my partner has stolen all the money so I canr refund your money. and then unresponsiveness from both until they pass the blame back and forth. BUYER BEWARE AND KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET, Scammers in full effect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2018 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/worthy-of-wealth/saint-paul-minnesota-55113/worthy-of-wealth-briana-barnes-prolonged-business-never-delivered-saint-paul-minnesota-1437191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Worthy of Wealth

AUTHOR: Cecilia - (United States)

I have made several calls to have the previous report removed.

I'd like to set the record straight and allow this business a fair chance. We did have some delays however they were regular business delays and I have been thru this so many times I actually allowed my emtions to consume me. With each delay Mr. Barnes did her very best to correct the problem and she is resoponsive and still working to solve each problem that arose. She is a person of her word . I have attempted to call many times to remove  the previous review that I'd like to retrac.I will continue to call and have the report removed.

Cecilia Gresham