Complaint Review: Xicom Biz Technologies - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nevada Nevada
  • Xicom Biz Technologies
    504/506/512A/712 Mahatta Towers, Community Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058, India
    Nationwide
    India

XicomXicom Biz Technologies My worst experience with Xicom Biz Technologies New Delhi Nationwide

*Author of original report: Xicom Technologies Elance IT Company Scam

WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR SUCH ERRORS DONE BY THEIR OWN DESIGNERS / DEVELOPERS.

GUYS/FRIENDS PLEASE BEWARE OF XICOM BIZ TECHNOLOGIES.

Arthur
Nevada, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/xicom-biz-technologies/nationwide/xicomxicom-biz-technologies-my-worst-experience-with-xicom-biz-technologies-new-delhi-nati-470631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Xicom Technologies Elance IT Company Scam

AUTHOR: Arthur - (U.S.A.)

I own a florist shop based in Nevada. Planning to get an online presence for my business I outsourced my website design / development to Xicom Biz Technologies. Firstly they quoted me the most expensive price compared to other bidders on Elance. Still I awarded the project to them but I came to know the real picture of company immediately after a few days as they stopped responding to my queries. If i reported any errors in the system they delivered to my website their customer representative mentioned that the fixing of the errors would take additional charges. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR SUCH ERRORS DONE BY THEIR OWN DESIGNERS / DEVELOPERS. They delivered me an incomplete shopping system with more than 275 errors due to which i lost a major amount of Time and Money (USD $7000) getting the complete system developed again from another company from scratch. GUYS/FRIENDS PLEASE BEWARE OF XICOM BIZ TECHNOLOGIES. Arthur Nevada, Nevada