X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: YaYa Creations - Efavormart.com - El Monte California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Toronto Ontario
  • YaYa Creations - Efavormart.com 4380 Baldwin Ave. El Monte, California U.S.A.

Ya Ya Creations - Efavormart Bad product, horrible service, no refunds EL MONTE California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I bought from them online in January 2008. My order was $48 + tax + shipping = $72.62. They shipped in the time promised, but that was the only positive thing.

The items were of EXTREMELY poor quality so I returned them (paying $25 more to do so). I was told it would take 2 weeks to process. More than 4 weeks later I was told they couldn't find my return.

I kept emailing them, trying to find out what happened. They didn't always reply, and when they finally did, they told me it was my fault I was unhappy. They told me that if I hadn't returned the sub-standard items I wouldn't be having refund problems now would I? (How professional of them!).

Finally, in March 2008, my refund came through. Of the $48 they owed me (I didn't expect to be refunded the tax or shipping), I got $32 of it. I know it's only $16 bucks, but it's the principle of the thing. I'm out $70 because I dealt with them.

I regret ever finding them on the internet. In the since I returned everything, I've found SEVERAL complaints about them online. People are vulnerable during their weddings and it's seems Ya Ya Creations likes it that way. They've got a history of mistreating customers, so BEWARE!

norsteak
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yaya-creations-efavormartcom/el-monte-california-91731/ya-ya-creations-efavormart-bad-product-horrible-service-no-refunds-el-monte-california-315497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair