Complaint Review: Zaragoza Landscaping - Melinda Zaragoza aka Melinda Senevongsa - Coupland Texas

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Mary Ann — austin TX United States
  • Zaragoza Landscaping - Melinda Zaragoza aka Melinda Senevongsa
    11807 Walton Hill Pass
    Coupland, Texas
    United States

Zaragoza Landscaping - Melinda Zaragoza aka Melinda Senevongsa Melinda Zaragoza Melinda Senevongsa Raybel Zaragoza One of my customers had an automobile accident on my fence about 6 weeks ago. Zaragoza and crew were hired for the work. I have given her every benefit of the doubt and in no way am trying to cause her or her business harm. Coupland Texas

One of my customers had an automobile accident on my fence property about 6 weeks ago. Zaragoza and crew were hired for the work. I have given Melinda every benefit of the doubt and in no way am trying to cause her or her business harm. But I think all neighbors should be careful before entering into any agreements on insurance projects with this company. Melinda told me her sad story about she had been homeless and has had issues with her bi polar problems. While it’s admirable about this story of her recovery, she also is pushy enough to ask for meals, tips and to use our home to get dressed. Etc.

This company Zaragoza Landscaping is now going to be under possible CRIMINAL investigation by GEIKO fraud investigation this may be a case of insurance fraud! The Texas State Board of insurance is now starting business fraud investigation as well as because I am disabled, I'll be contacting the state for "elder abuse and deceptive business practices. [continued below]....

....." Rip Off report will have my next posting to warn others about this lady! She is demanding $5,000 to sign the insurance settlement check! Really poor way to run this business to DEMAND money without doing work form a disabled customer?  She said to sign the check and she will not give me a date or time to start this fence project. Or she won't sign Geiko settlement check.

She continues to contact GEIKO after I told her NOT to contact them and my attorney will handle the settlement. I am seriously disabled and have been a faithful client of hers for the last 5 or 6 months and have paid her company well. She was paid a $1,000 deposit  to fix fence AND $1,836.00 by GEIKO (GEIKO canceled the 1st settlement check and I paid her from my own bank account,) then she gets paid again by GEIKO!  for doing nothing! She refuses to refund my $1,000 even though she told my attorney she would. While Zaragoza Landscaping does great landscape work ( aside from begging for tips every time!) I would use extreme caution if giving her ANY deposit or money unless you have it in writing and signed by her personally.

I will not be using her services anymore! Be warned and tell your neighbors! -this lady is just crazy, I was willing to pay her for the work, but demanding money BEFORE she even started is NOT something I trust her with at all. She is dishonest, and devious, and manipulates elderly people  and she KNOWS that I need the help being disabled, I feel she was trying to be too demanding and did not think I would reject her demands and tell everyone. She is taking advantage 100% this was WRONG. Be warned about this company and Melinda Zaragoza (aka Melinda Senevongsa)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaragoza-landscaping-melinda-zaragoza-aka-melinda-senevongsa/coupland-texas-78615/zaragoza-landscaping-melinda-zaragoza-aka-melinda-senevongsa-melinda-zaragoza-melinda-se-1466891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content