X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Zevymo - Montreal Quebec

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bruce — Hollywood FL United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company advertised a product that they promised could poach eggs in your microwave on Facebook.  It seemed simple enough, and their video was convincing.  I purchased the product and over a month later, it arrived.

The first time I tried to use it, it overcooked the eggs.  it also warped the top of the container.  I tried it again for a lesser amount of time, but with a warpedlid, the eggs exploded and left a huge mess.  I contacted the company, but after my initial email, they stopped communicating.

I wrote a bad review of this product on thiri site, which they promptly took down.  That shows a bad and misleading intent.  I just got ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2019 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zevymo/montreal-quebec-h3g-0e4/zevymo-false-and-misleading-advertising-montreal-quebec-1472069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair