This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: ZML.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Reported By: Renaud — Quebec City Quebec Canada
  • ZML.com

Internet
    United States of America

ZML.com BitVideo2 39,90 EUR STOLEN FROM ME Internet

Like many others, I have been ripped off by the webstie ZML.COM after subscribing for a 1-day 0,99$ account.

After 24 hours, they bill you with 39,90 EUR, pretending you agreed that your account be "extended automatically" for 1-month.

I checked back the form I initially completed and you can actually see in small characters at the bottom of the form "Your 1 day trial will be extended automatically to full membership at 39.90 EUR billed monthly."

Does this mean I agreed to the automatic extension? Of course not.

I wrote them an email to ask them for a refund.

What else can I do?

Renaud from Quebec, Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zmlcom/internet/zmlcom-bitvideo2-3990-eur-stolen-from-me-internet-566614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content