Complaint Review: Zurple.com - Internet
Zurple.com Zurple does not generate "Quality" leads as they sell you the product - Internet - Zurple.com Internet
I began using Zurple October 2014, I was promised quality leads and exposure via google and bing. My first 30 days, did not go well as I had hoped, for the first 30 days the website received roughly 100 hits and only 7 leads. I reached out to my sales rep Pedro Lopez and explained my concerns to him.
I clearly did not believe the website was generating sufficient exposure and/or hits. Pedro, gave me his sales pitch from day one and explained that I was new to zurple and there has not been sufficient time to generate leads and allow zurple to do as it was designed to do. I gave Pedro the benefit of the doubt, Pedro said give it 90 days and you will see results.
Well, here I am almost 90 days later! (70 days to be technical) To be fair, I raised my concerns to Pedro and once again, I received Pedro cheap car salesman speech. I of course was frustrated with hearing the same pitch, mind you the program is costing me $500 per month. So, I am expecting results as I was promised per there sales pitch. The conversation between Pedro and I escalated to the point that I did not want to hear from Pedro. Therefore, I spoke with Pete Paffrath, the senior internet consultant at Zurple.
(Mind you that after my call to Pedro with my concern, I did not hear from him at all. Until, I sent him my email with my concern after 70 days).
Well, that conversation did not go well either, Pete let alone Pedro, could not provide a solution or a valid explanation why zurple is not generating sufficient hits and/or leads.
Below is the email I sent to Pedro, Pete and Support at Zurple.
Let’s look at some facts:
- Page visits in the last 30 days – 422 only received 17 leads.
- That’s a capture rate of 16%
- I understand – I have heard your sales pitch one too many times and I know that “Zurple” target markets to weed out garbage.
- Marketing – I have no idea how the marketing funds are spend and how the website is marketed.
i. Print screen of what I have been able to generate with my personal website.
- 17 leads generated this month (23 leads generated the last 70 days, what a joke)
- 4 out of 17 provided phone numbers.
- 3 out of 17 were leads from Zillow.
- 5 out of 17 Had unrealistic searches of 950k to maximum price.
i. I can guarantee you that all of these are garbage leads.
- 5 out of 17 may be curious individuals with no tendencies of buying a property less than 90 days.
- Breaking it down by cost.
- $506 per month, 17 leads = $31 dollars per lead. This would be a probable cost due to ROI.
- $506 per month, 5 leads = $101 per lead. This is a realistic figure per lead that “Maybe” in less 90 days will buy a home.
i. This is not taking into consideration that none of the leads have replied and/or communicated with me, therefore, there is a higher probability that they may also shop agents.
- Sales in Round Rock for the month of November
- Now let’s review your sales pitch, I will start seeing results in 4 – 6 months.
- $2,024 - $3,036 cost of system not including the $1,518 I have already spent. In total, I will be vested $3,542 - $4,554.
i. Just to break even, I need to close at least one deal of $250,000.
If you are a new agent, I would say under 2 years in the industry and/or do not have atleast 500 leads of your own to import to Zurple. It is not worth using Zurple.
Zurple is great if you have leads to import, Zuple, does a really good job at sending customers emails and status updates of the properties they viewed via the website created by Zurple. Let's take into consideration that if the customers imported to zurple do not search homes in that particular website, more than likely, the customer will not receive updates.
However, Zurple does not do a good job at generating leads. The cost, 250 is to use zurple and the remaining amount is used to market the website via google and bing. I honestly, expect for a website to generate more hits. It's a numbers game, the more hits your site receive the opportunity to receive more leads.
Pete, Pedro and Zurple did not provide a valid solution. I did not speak with Pedro after our emails, waste of time, he would have tried to give me sales pitch, I am at the point that I dont need to hear that speech. I need solutions and/or improvements.
I spoke to Pete and all I received from Pete is a complimentary personal 30 minute training session (What a joke). I honestly believed it was a waste of time. Zurple is not hard to figure out and I can write a summary for all the leads, I have received. Pete made it seemed that I was not using the zurple tool accordingly. The zurple tool is user friendly, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Pete, did state to keep the tool another 90 days to see results! Ha Ha Ha. Pete was not concerned with my true concerns and did not provide valid explanations and/or solution. 1. Zurple does not generate sufficient hits. 2. Zurple does not provice sufficient leads (let alone "QUALITY" leads.
The only realistic solutions:
1. Increase my marketing money $250 to atleast $500, bottom line, I will be paying roughly $750 per month. Honestly, I dont see this as a solution since Zurple has proven in the last 70 days that it doest generate sufficient leads as it is. My market leader can do just about the samething that Zurple does, the only difference, it will require me more time to manage my market leader.
2. Cancel - Ha this is going to be interesting, I am sure, they will make it next to impossible and Zurple will not take any sort of accontability for there lack of producing "quality" leads. Let alone the amount of money, I have already wasted.
PS. I emphasis "QUALITY" often becuase that is there sales pitch. Zurple will generate "quality" leads, we will not provide you with garbage leads blah blah blah.. Well, I do use Zillow, market leader, I advertise on facebook, trulia and house values. So far, the rate of return on investment have been pleasing me. I generate more leads on my own just using Facebook than what Zurple has generated for me.
Honestly, I do not recommend Zurple! Do not waste your time, it's expensive and does not provide results. Zurple can't hold value and/or there end of the bargain.
Rafael Jaimes - Round Rock, TX
Real Esate Agent
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2014 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zurplecom/internet/zurplecom-zurple-does-not-generate-quality-leads-as-they-sell-you-the-product-inter-1193818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.