Complaint Review: DSM Supply

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Danielle — Nashville Tennessee
DSM Supply
11837 Judd Court #106E, Dallas TX 75243, Select State/Province USA

DSM Supply Direct electrodes SCAM ARTIST, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, RANDOMLY TAKES MONEY OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Dallas Texas

DSM aka Direct Electrodes have taken money out of my bank account on 3 different occasions without my consent. The first order I placed with them came weeks later but they took the money out of my account immediately. I ordered from them again and they took out double the money for my order. A month later they called to see if I wanted to order any more products in which I declined. Since then, this company has been taking money out of my account monthly. I have called them to complain but was hung up on.

They won't let you speak to the owner nor will they give you their names. I had to cancel my debit card from my bank because this was the only way I could stop them from taking money out of my account. Please STAY AWAY from this company. Don't let the cheap prices fool you. They will get your information and use it against you. I have never formally complained about a company before but I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and I'm calling the Dallas police department to see what they can do about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSM-Supply/-Dallas-TX-75243-Select-StateProvince/DSM-Supply-Direct-electrodes-SCAM-ARTIST-RUDE-UNPROFESSIONAL-RANDOMLY-TAKES-MONEY-OUT-1117244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSM Supply