Complaint Review: First American Home Buyers Protection

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
First American Home Buyers Protection
P.O. Box 10180 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

First American Home Buyers Protection This is what you can do Van Nuys California

The best thing you can do is to file a report with the BBB and get that BBB rating down to where it needs to be.

Here is my complaint:
Since first dealing with them I have fixed y ow water heater (after three plumbers and two electricians could not find the problem) and of course they kept their 60 bucks. This fiasco took about a month with little or without hot water during the cold season.

Now, its been a month since I called in an AC service need and according to them the contractor did not turn in the report. I had to call a month later to finally get them to get that report. Now, at a crispy 89 F (night time) and with a pregnant wife, they said that they need to get another technician out to us. They said they were going to call us back and like usual...they didnt.

I am so tied of this company I wish something could be done. Hopefully we can get the AC fixed soon, fr my wife and baby's sake.

Here is what you can do:

go here: http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=18779

and file a complaint. They currently have 1077 compaints and they are still considered a BBB rank which is ridiculous. My next suggestion is the attorny general of your state. I have read complaints about this company since 2006 and I cnnot believe they are getting away with this. From dead bunnies to rude customer service people (the dead bunnies is in reference to one complaint of how hot it was it killed [i think] two bunnies) something has to change.

David
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection/Van-Nuys-California-91410-1980/First-American-Home-Buyers-Protection-This-is-what-you-can-do-Van-Nuys-California-333617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Buyers Protection