Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:canton Mississippi
Grant Writer Pro
2620 S Maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro SCAMS NEVER CEASE--FAST TALKERS--TAKING HARD-WORKING PEOPLE MONEY Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

It really amazes me the people who are out there in the world taking advantage of poor hard-working people.
When we purchased the CD, we were told it was for $1.99, but another charge was added to our account for $7.98 for shipping and handling.
I really hope that these individuals get whats coming to them for all the fast talking and dishonesty.

Me
canton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Writer-Pro-SCAMS-NEVER-CEASE-FAST-TALKERS-TAKING-HARD-WORKING-PEOPLE-MONEY-Las-Veg-288464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would first like to offer my apologies to Me in Canton, MS for any misunderstandings that may have occurred while he/she was placing his/her order with our company. We do have a shipping and handling charge of $1.99 for us to send the free Grant Writer Pro CD out, however, I am unaware of any charge by our company in the amount of $7.98, that isn't a fee or sum that we have ever charged.

Me, please contact customer service at 866-370-7270 and they'll be happy to review your account account and explain any charges you might have from our company. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795 and my email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,