• Report: #319698

Complaint Review: HSBC MORTGAGE

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:greensboro North Carolina
Elmhurst IL Nationwide U.S.A.

Again I recvd the same paperwork showing insurance I requested however I have the original documents showing insurance cancelled + they didnot address the fraudulent documents they sent me showing (*hand written) I had my mortgage with HFC 1995.

I bought my townhouse in 4/1995 & had my mortgage ith Saxon & than Meriteck. I have the original payoff paperwork showing loan paid off in 1996.

HSBC sent me the same documents (1999 & 2002) disability/credit life added on to my loan however they didnot send where it was cancelled or the 1997 & 1998 showing where they added more insurance & dedeucted insurance from a revolving home loan.

I contacted their Resolution Dept & was told they are changing their stand.So I am taking fraudulent charges out on HSBC for sending me documents I never signed or had a mortgage with them in 1995.

How can a company keep doing this & get away with it when I have sent all the back up?

greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-MORTGAGE/nationwide/HSBC-MORTGAGE-MORTGAGE-FRAUDCHECK-YOUR-PAPERWORK-TO-SEE-IF-YOU-HAVE-BEEN-RIPPED-OFF-Elmh-319698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC MORTGAGE