• Report: #1120491

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: empowerme — Houston Texas
Progressive Insurance
highway 6 sugarland, Texas USA

Progressive Insurance UNDER ESTIMATED MY DAMAGE THEN SENT ME A CHECK sugarland Texas

We got rear ended by a Progressive insured person. We went and got our own estimates for the damage from a few places including our own insurance collision center and the estimates we received were between $3800.00 & $5500.00. We were also sent to the Progressive collision center where their estimate was only around $2000. I did not want to get our vehicle fixed through their center because they were going to be using USED parts and BONDO. My truck did NOT have used parts on it nor was it made of bondo. My truck was all original. I hadn't quite decided what I was going to do about the situation so in the meantime they sent me a check for their estimate! This check did not even include the 2 weeks truck rental or any kind of inconvenience compensation. I will be seeking legal counsel in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Insurance/sugarland-Texas/Progressive-Insurance-UNDER-ESTIMATED-MY-DAMAGE-THEN-SENT-ME-A-CHECK-sugarland-Texas-1120491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Insurance