Complaint Review: Pure Energy Labs

• Submitted: Mon, December 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 07, 2007

• Reported By:Toms River New Jersey
Pure Energy Labs
1025 SW 59th St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Labs These criminals need to be stopped. ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: WCBS.com

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: sales/customer service

I am also a victim of this company's scam. I supplied my credit card number only to pay for shipping and handling on a "free trial offer". A short time later I received a package by mail in a plain brown envelope, which I did not order or want, so I immediately sent it back by certified mail.

When my discover card statement came, I found the charge of $149.95, which I disputed and closed the account. Furthermore on 12/2/06 I received notice from a collection agency looking for $285.94.I never did business with Pure Energy, except for the free trial. Not only are they trying to rob me, but they are endangering my excellent credit rating.

I am planning to see my consumer fraud advocate on 12/6 and I am contacting my State Attorney General. I also sent an e-mail to Arnold Diaz from "shame on you" of CBS. I wish everybody who reads this sends an e-mail to CBS. These people belong in prison.

Theresa
Toms River, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2006 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Labs-These-criminals-need-to-be-stopped-ripoff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-223773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Labs

WCBS.com

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I had no success with Discover. They prefer to believe that the "terms and conditions" were readily visible, which we all know is not so. I have not heard from the collection agency again. I am still in correspondence with the Oklahoma Attorney General.

On Tuesday, Feb. 6th, at 6 P.M., CBS aired a feature about phentrazine 37.5. Their Consumer Lab representative found that these pills are nothing more than caffeine and will not increase Metabolism or suppress appetite.The content of the article can be read on WCBSTV. I will send copies to Discover and the Attorney General. I will not give up. No one should.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

sales/customer service

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

your right.
check back to the website and look for PE labs oklahoma city and see what was posted on the 5 of dec.