stick

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: will — tampa Florida United States of America
SUNTRUST MORTGAGE
richmond, Virginia United States of America

SUNTRUST MORTGAGE loan modification scam/fraud/deceptive practices richmond, Virginia

*General Comment: loan modification

applied for loan modification through suntrust mortgage,received all documents,replied with all documents prior to dead line.Received loan modification agrrement/returned all documents.made payments.six months have passed and received letter saying that loan mod. was not approved becauce my housing expenses do not exceed 31% of my income? actually my housing expenses exceed 35-40% of my income.So here we go again,i make the phone call and as usual they dont have a clue wtf is going on and the girl tells me i did not get home owners ins.

OKAY! but my homeowners policy is paid to suntrust in the monthly payment,BUT this bimbo tells me that i need to get homeowners ins.Well i asked her that is not what the letter says and she replies what letter? the one that says my housing expense vs. my income of course does nt have a clue. OKAY! so i ask her how much time do i have to obtain the policy she says you dont because the mod,was denied because of this,WELL i  tell her that i have never received any thinin writing regular or certified ,overnight,donkey,airplane,dove,hawk etc.etc.

SOOOOO she replies well they are not obligated to notify me via mail or basically any other way.SOOOOO i have decide that from now on when i play monopoly thay i have the right to change the rules of the game without telling anyone as we are playing/because if SUNTRUST MORTGAGE can do it sooooo can i. WELL anyway a day later i get a letter saying the loan mod. was denied because (quote-un quote) (NO AGRREEMENT WITH BORROWER) WTF?

SOOOOO i read my loan modification AGREEMENT- I WILL SAY IT AGAIN (AGREEMENT) which by the way is an agreement. SOOOOO attorney general,bbb,lawyers,lawsuits,public notification in every way possible, internet, signs, newspapers, etc. etc.

SOOOO if you have had any similar experience with suntrust mortgage? give me a shout and join in BECAUSE i am going for there crotch on this one. JOIN  US. and by the way,this company really is a joke, a prime example of why our country is in the toilet. fraud,illegal business practices,and most of all employees who dont have clue what the h*ll is going on- i can get more knowledge out of an adolescent than i can from these people- i think they have a book of B.S. thay read from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SUNTRUST-MORTGAGE/richmond-Virginia-/SUNTRUST-MORTGAGE-loan-modification-scamfrauddeceptive-practices-richmond-Virginia-852007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SUNTRUST MORTGAGE

#1 General Comment

loan modification

AUTHOR: texas patriot - (United States of America)

I just want to get some pointers on the modification. I went ahead and retained and outside firm to help me with the modifications of my loan. I have had a great track record in making payments. But because of our recent financial situation I called suntrust like a responsible home owner to let them know I wanted to either refinance or get a modification loan. Because I want to stay in my home. They led to me a department where supposably they would help me preserve my home.
 Since then 14 days before my payment is due there is a collection person calling asking for payment when payment is not past due. I keep explaining payment not due yet. My question is did you receive these same calls? If so do you think that is a way suntrust keeps a log that they have me in collections to prove there case?

Texas Patriot