Complaint Review: The DVD Planet

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
The DVD Planet
thedvdplanet.org Internet Canada

The DVD Planet DID NOT SHIP ORIGINAL ORDER NOR GIVE REFUND Toronto Canada Internet

*Consumer Comment: Keep Trying

I had ordered a dvd set from the dvd planet on november 30th in time for a christmas present. The whole month of december had passed and I still had not recieved anything. I sent them numerous emails inquiring about my order. First they stated they sent it to the wrong address, so they would re-send it. Then they send me an email stating they're having problems with their supplier and can no longer fulfill orders, therefore will be giving refunds. This was the beginning of january. I have yet to recieve my refund. They have stopped responding to my emails. This is the worst site I have ever ordered from.

Sheena
Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planet/internet/The-DVD-Planet-DID-NOT-SHIP-ORIGINAL-ORDER-NOR-GIVE-REFUND-Toronto-Canada-Internet-305834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet

Keep Trying

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Sheena, I don't know if you are aware but the supplier to the DVD planet was busted for pirateing DVD's and it sounds like they were shut down. If I were you I would contact the Canadian authorities, such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police or any other authority you can find.

If you paid with a credit card contact the card company to see if you can get a refund. Please do not stop sending e-mails to the authorities, the DVD planet and your credit card company and/or bank if you paid with a debit from your checking.

Good luck!!!!