Complaint Review: Boehm-Ritter

• Boehm-Ritter
    871 Latour Court
    Napa, California

Boehm-Ritter RIPOFF PLEASE BEWARE Napa California

PLEASE beware of this company. For weeks, I have been trying to cancel within my so-called trial period and was unable to. In the meantime, the company charged my account $89.95. When I finally got through to a woman named Christine, she in so many words told me there was nothing that I could do. She also informed me that they sent out another shipment yesterday and charged my account $95.90.

I told her to cancel the account and she said that I would have to return the product with a tracking number and so forth. I already contacted my bank. I am not paying for this crap! There has to be a way where they are held accountable for this. I am going to contact the attorney general's office and California to see if any action can be taken against them. This just isn't right.

AT
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2005 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boehm-ritter/napa-california-94558/boehm-ritter-ripoff-please-beware-napa-california-138534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content