Complaint Review: FBK Products

• Reported By: Crestview Florida
  • FBK Products
    3020 High Ridge Road, Suite 200
    Boynton Beach, Florida

FBK Products - Septic Remedy Constant HARRASSING phone calls from customer service reps, unprofessional conduct Boynton Beach Florida

My wife and I bought the crappy product thinking that it would help or septic system well over a year ago. Well, it didn't! and to add to the unhappiness we have been STALKED and HARRASSED by the customer service reps at FBK Products. They call AT LEAST once a month and each time I advise them to take us off their calling list and please don't call back.

A couple of weeks later we receive another call, and another, and another. It went so far that I had to tell them that I would sue them for harrassment if they continued calling after they confirmed that I had been taken off the calling list. Each time I ask them to record the conversation and they lie and say they are. Well, they called again tonight and one of the customer service reps hung up on me.

Well, I decided to fix them. I called them nonstop for about 15 minutes and acted like a belligerent a*s in hopes they would say to each other "hey don't call this guy, he is a Jerk." Each call I asked them to record the conversation, the bad thing was they actually argued back. What type of training do these people have. I don't think they are smart enough to realize that they are actually harrassing people who don't want their product. Well, I have written a letter asking the company to stop calling me and harrassing me and my wife to buy their crappy product. If you would like the contact info for the partners of FBK products please copy and paste the link below in your browser address box.

Ticked-off
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fbk-products/boynton-beach-florida-33426/fbk-products-septic-remedy-constant-harrassing-phone-calls-from-customer-service-reps-u-290827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content