Complaint Review: MagicJack

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012
  • Reported By: PUT MAGICJACK OUT OF BUSINESS NOW! — Montpelier Vermont United States of America
  • MagicJack
    5700 Georgia Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    United States of America

MagicJack Time to put MagicJack out of business! West Palm Beach, Florida

I purchased a Magicjack direclly from MagicJack on line.  It worked ok for 2 days then died.  They sent me a replacement one.  That didn't work at all!   I spent over 9 hours on line (on hold etc.).  They told me that a tech would sign onto my computer.  I waited 2 hours while they jerked me around saying that none were available. Finally they said none would be available, but they told me to try back via online chat.  I did 4 more times.   The device doesn't work and they know it doesn't but they want to give people a hard time.

I am going to the Florida Attorney General on Monday; the US Postal Inspectors; and perhaps sue in small claims court.  Make them come to New England and pay an attorney $200+ a hour.  Maybe if enough people sue and complain to the Florida attorney general things might change!

LET'S PUT MAGICJACK OUT OF BUSINESS AND THEIR OWNER(S) IN PRISON FOR FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magicjack/west-palm-beach-florida-33405/magicjack-time-to-put-magicjack-out-of-business-west-palm-beach-florida-905148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content