Complaint Review: PimsleurApproach.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Reported By: Anonymous Cambridge — Cambridge Maryland United States of America
  • PimsleurApproach.com
    2811 Southampton Road
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States of America
  • Phone: 877-802-5283
  • Web:
  • Category: Language

PimsleurApproach.com How did I get messed up with this company???!!! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

A couple of weeks before my son and husband went to France, I scouted around for something that could be a quick fix for conversational French. This program sounded like just what they needed.

I ordered two of the $9.99 versions for both my men.  My husband thought it was helpful, my son thought it a total waste.

Sometime in May, I get another disc mailing for each of them followed by dual charges to my credit card which I did not catch until a couple months later when I was auditing my cards.

Then another two sets came in July, so I called and asked to cancel.  I asked for permission to send the unused, unopened packages back and was told that a supervisor would have to call me, but that there would be a partial refund.

In October, still no refund or phone call, so I called back and asked for approval to return the unauthorized packages.  Again, I was told that a partial refund would be given, and that a supervisor would call.

It is November, and no one has yet to call and no refund has been given.  I am mailing the packages back today regardless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pimsleurapproachcom/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19154/pimsleurapproachcom-how-did-i-get-messed-up-with-this-company-philadelphia-pennsy-973822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content