Complaint Review: Prism Pointe Technologies

• Reported By: Champaign Illinois
  • Prism Pointe Technologies
    4605 Coates Drive
    Fairburn, Georgia

Prism Pointe Technologies Not paid for work completed months ago Fairburn Georgia

I did a contract installation for Prism Pointe 5 months ago and have not been paid. I submitted all the required paperwork shortly afterward, and had the end user complete the customer satisfaction survey and FAX it to PPT. I was told by PPT accounting in August that all the paperwork had been submitted and looked good. I was told I would be paid in August's check run.

I waited a couple months and never recieved payment. Since October I have called PPT 2 to 3 times a week. Almost everytime I call the folks in Accounting, Mitch Wright and Laura Bott, are unavailable, I've left repeated messages. Not one of my phone calls has ever been returned. Sometimes their voicemail boxes are full.

I was told in November, when on one occasion I actually talked to Mitch Wright, that everything looked good, and the check would be going out by Friday. I still haven't been paid the more than $600 I'm owed.

Wow, I found this site and now realize I'm not the only one. Prism Pointe is doing this to Techs and Service folks around the country. I'm going to the BBB in Georgia.

Champaign tech
Champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/prism-pointe-technologies/fairburn-georgia-30213/prism-pointe-technologies-not-paid-for-work-completed-months-ago-fairburn-georgia-402218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content