Complaint Review: Scoresense.com

Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Scoresense.com Scammed by scoresence in Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Paid $1 for a one time look at my credit score on 02/04/13 and my card was immediately charged the dollar. I could not get any info from them using my SS#. My identity had been stolen and since my real information did not match their records, I was unable to look at or access my information. On 02/07/13, Scoresense hit my card for $29.95. I immediately called customer service (In India, much to my chagrin) and told the guy that I was unable to view my info & why and that I wanted to cancel. After he tried to give me several BS reasons for staying with Scoresense he begrudgingly said that it would be cancelled and my card account would be credited. Today, 02/11/13 I received 2 emails from them, one showing as sent today at 11:02 AM saying the $29.95 refund was denied due to the fact that I did not cancel within the time limit I agreed to which I still can't find that anywhere on their site.
The second email, sent 02/09/13 at 7:01 AM which came into my mailbox at the same time said that the refund for $1.00 was approved and that my card will be credited in 3 to 5 days. I check my email almost hourly because I use that for my work.
You cannot get anyone in the USA to answer at customers service. I emailed them but got an automated reply saying it would take 3 to 5 days, yada, yada, yada.
So I'm sending them a copy by certified mail of a letter of complaint that's being sent to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Texas Attorney Generals Office and also to the Harris County District Atttorneys Consumer Fraud Unit. Bet that get's their attention and my $29.95 back. My bank is also contesting the charge on my behalf.
My advice to anyone who wants to use Scoresense or any online company like that, use Ripoffreport.com like I should have done. It will save you a lot of frustration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/scoresensecom/dallas-texas-75205/scoresensecom-scammed-by-scoresence-in-dallas-texas-1012595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Joanne,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense