Complaint Review: Sears

• Phone: 800-4737247
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Sears Roebuck And Co. ripoff deception Rio Grande New Jersey

I purchased a kenmore airconditioner that did not work properly.

I went to the store and tried to return it.they told me it had to be fixed and they could not replace it or refund my money.

I had the repair man fix the air conditioner in september,and did not use the airconditioner till the next summer(you don't use an airconditioner in the winter).the airconditioner still freezes up,so the airconditioner still doesn't work properly.

when I called customer service they said there is nothing they can do but make me pay $93.00 service fee plus parts and labor.

I can buy another airconditioner for that price.so I used the airconditioner in the bedroom at night,freezup and all,now it doesn't even give out cool air at all.worst of all it is very noisy,unlike the salesman promised.

Donna
wildwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2003 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sears/rio-grande-new-jersey-08260/sears-roebuck-and-co-ripoff-deception-rio-grande-new-jersey-59057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content