Complaint Review: TWX

• Reported By: kokomo Indiana
  • TWX

New York, New York

TWX Magazine Outlet? Unauthorized charges New York New York

I discovered a charge for $2.01 on my checking account/debit card. I really don't know the address or company name other than "TWX". I will dispute this with my bank.

I called the 800 number that was listed with this unauthorized charge and the "customer service" rep said the system was down, told me to call back tomorrow and then he hung up on me before I was done speaking.

The customer service automated messages and everything seemed exactly like the "Grant University" folks... I fought that unauthorized charge and won.. This has to be related to them; this has never happened before.

Beth
kokomo, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/twx/new-york-new-york/twx-magazine-outlet-unauthorized-charges-new-york-new-york-410304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content