Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile USA

• Reported By: mzhailz — CHARLESTON Illinois
  • Virgin Mobile USA

Internet
    USA

Virgin Mobile USA virgin mobile, phone service, rip off, bad customer serivce Internet

Virgin Mobile custormer service is horrible. I called last sunday  (July 7th 2013) with a problem with my HTC ONE V phone. It would not power on. They had me plug it in to see if a red light came on and it did not. So they said it was still under warranty and said they would send me a replacement. They said I would get a call within 24-48 hours. So i wated the alloted time. No call at all. SO i called in that following Wednesday night.. I talked with a nice boy who apologized and asked for my address and said I would get my phone in two to 5 days. I got it on that following Thursday July 18th, 2013. It was the wrong phone. My orginal phone was a android more expensive one. They sent me a crap paylo phone that costs 15 dollars. Even worse. They sent me the battery that belongs in my old phone and not the new one so i couldnt even use the darn thing. I called again. talked to lisa.. [continued below]....

..... she tried to transfer me and hung up on me on accident.. then she called me back and tried to transfer me and hung up again... so i called back and ended up talking to some guy damned dan.. (yeah right) the whole time he was snotty and uncaring. he would smart off with yeah rights.. and uh huh lady. So finally i go let me talk to your supervisor.. Hes like yeah why not!!!. So i got transfered to a David (yeah right) explained to David what was going on.. He put in a rush order and said he would do 50 percent off my phone plan.. I have to wait anouther 5 days for my phone... They are so rude!!!!!  He said it would take an hour to put the money on my account. that was 8 hours ago.... im sure ill have to call again. and i am still waiting for the correct phone :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/virgin-mobile-usa/internet/virgin-mobile-usa-virgin-mobile-phone-service-rip-off-bad-customer-serivce-internet-1068195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content