Complaint Review: Allied Van Lines - Indianapolis Indiana
Allied Van Lines CAUTION…WARNING PLEASE READ Allied Van Lines moved my items from North Carolina to Washington State. What a huge mistake Indianapolis Indiana
CAUTION…WARNING PLEASE READ Allied Van Lines moved my items from North Carolina to Washington State. What a huge mistake….
1) I had many things broken, I also found many things missing and I’m sure as I go through my boxes there will be many more things missing or damaged.
2) When everything left my storage unit and got onto the Allied truck it was all wrapped in blankets, plastic or cardboard. ALL my shipping blankets were removed and taken from my belongings after leaving my unit, my whole house, shipped across the US unprotected, unblanketed. ALLIED Warehouse in Charlotte NC said, the shipping blankets were rotted and fell apart when they did inventory at Allied, but they just picked the items up 35 miles back in Mooresville, NC and did inventory as it went onto the truck, Why, would they do inventory again?? And how did the blankets rot in 35 miles, they were fine at inventory before getting onto the Allied truck. I have 14 pages of inventory that day and receipts for the shipping blankets.
3) I flew into NC from Washington so I would be at my unit while Allied loaded my items onto the truck, they had to leave, unload the truck at the Charlotte Allied Warehouse and then come back and get the rest of my things, they said they would be back in 2 hours, long story short they finally arrived back at 9:30 PM, 6 1/2 hours later. By then the storage facility was closed, dark, I’m alone, female, and 4 men showed up. I asked for them to come the next day and they said they were too busy. I was CAUTIOUS and sent them back to my unit to load without me.
4) BEWARE!!!!! if you ship with ALLIED and don’t buy full coverage insurance your precious belongings are only worth 60 cents a pound. Think about that. Our belongings are worth 60 cents a pound. . Of course, I bought the full coverage insurance and the items that have been broken (like my dresser that now has no legs). Allied says, they wanted me to supply the place for those items to be repaired. Really? So I have to spend my time and supply the property to fix everything. And I’m the one who paid full coverage insurance $739.00. I said no I would not supply the place for repair and they finally after lots of time picked up my items to be repaired on the 4th of February. BEWARE EVERYONE.
5) My load took 40 days to arrive in Washington from North Carolina, I was told 2 to 3 weeks. If you question this warning at all, PLEASE, go look at the comments about Allied on Better Business Bureau and Allieds own website and anywhere else you may find. This happens often.. An odd thing to me is how do you get an A+ rating on BBB and all there is for comments are negative except for 3 of them. .
Maybe we can all google “ how to get a good rating on BBB? maybe it’s paid for? Please forward this email onto anyone and everyone you love or care about ….I STAND UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVE AND I BELIEVE IN ALL OF US. I DON’T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I would never recommend ALLIED FOR ANYTHING ESPECIALLY MOVING YOUR PRECIOUS BELONGINGS. The sad but true reality is this will happen again, because no one cares at Allied…
PLEASE RETHINK IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ALLIED TO MOVE YOUR PRECIOUS BELONGINGS. They Stole from me, broke my things, put me as a lady in a bad situation, wouldn't get back to me until I said I was going to tell others, it took 40 days to get my things, they said 2 to 3 weeks, shipped my items across the US unbalnketed because the blankets were removed and taken. United States
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2020 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/allied-van-lines/indianapolis-indiana-read-1491755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.