X  |  CLOSE

• Fedex 1715 Aaron Brenner Drive Suite 600 Memphis, tennessee United States
  • Phone: 800-463-3339
  • Web:
  • Category: shiiping

Fedex Fedex shipping LOST & DAMAGED packages, and they DENIED ALL claims. Memphis tennessee

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

DO NOT USE FEDEX!!! We shipped several packages with them, which were lost or damaged, and they dragged out the claims process over 4 months!!! Then they denied all the claims. I contacted them numerous times over the four months, asking why its taking so long. They informed me that the claims were being processed. I asked do you need more information? They said no, if we do, we will contact you. Over the four months, NO one ever contacted me, but I called and faxed Fedex over 10 times. After four months, I called again to find out they dernied the claims.

They said the reason was they did not get all the information they requested. But they never requested any information. I asked to reopen my claims case, but I was told they could not because who ever handled my case did not leave their name or any information. I asked to speak to a manager, but they would not allow me to. They said they could not help me out because who ever denied my case left no records, not even to documents I sent in. WHAT A SCAM!!!! I have never heard of such deliberate abuse a customer before, besides the abuse of my packages.

DO NOT USE FEDEX!!! They will lose and damage your packages and NOT pay the claims. It's a waste of time and money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2021 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/fedex/memphis-tennessee-shipping-1503579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair