X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael Dunn — Slidell Louisiana United States
  • Kall8 200 West Mercer St. Suite E202 Seattle, Washington United States

Kall8 Brad customer service Refuse to cancel service after emails and phone call. Seattle Washington

Easy sign-up, but hard to cancel. I sent several emails to cancel which were immediately responded to. I was told that to cancel I had to talk to one of their customer service reps.

After their continued refusal through email, I called the company and talked to Brad who was also the email person and when I told him to cancel the account, he sent me to voice mail. As of this time they have yet to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2019 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kall/seattle-washington-brad-1485711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair