X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: McFarlin - Irvine California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Orange United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • McFarlin 4 Park Plaza, Suite 1025 Irvine, California United States

McFarlin LLP Timothy McFarlin McFarlin Law they did nothing but take my money, Irvine California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I retained this firm to assist me with a legal matter in April, 8 months later they have not provided me with any information about my case, what has been done nor what the status is. I have requested information many times in writing and all I get are excuses like "your case manager is out of the office" or “the attorney is in trial".

Horrible service, I doubt they have done a single thing except take my money. I filed a State Bar complaint, maybe they can help. Stay away from this law firm!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2021 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/mcfarlin-llp/irvine-california-timothy-law-1513915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair