X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Premier Transportation - Forest Park Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JoAnne — Hammond United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Premier Transportation 323 Cash Memorial Blvd. Forest Park, Georgia United States

Premier Transportation Wage theft of employee Forest Park Georgia

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am an employee of this company, however recently on lay off status.  I have noticed over the past 5 months that I was never paid for detention time for breakdowns or lagging customers.  Detention is $15.00 per hour.  I am owed 18 hours.

I have informed management but it's the run around response of " il look into it "!  Nothing ever comes about.  I am also owed 1 pickup from a customer in Lanark Illinois, safety videos and safety inspections.  It clearly defines wage theft, con artist activity and tax fraud.  I worked those hours, nothing was paid out so nothing was ever reported to the IRS.

Unemployment benefits were never paid either.  Employee beware!  Seeking $50,000.00 in damages plus any court and attorney fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2020 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/premier-transportation/forest-park-georgia-wage-1497619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair