X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: pure cbd oil - Las Vegas nv

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Betty Watkins — San Antonio 9519 fredericksburg road United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • pure cbd oil 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy suite500 Las Vegas, nv United States

pure cbd oil charged my debit card for $225 when they were supposed to charge me $39 Las Vegas nv

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The advertisement said i could buy 1, one bottle for $39, my credit card was charged $225. I was right before Christmas and i had bills to pay etc. There was no way i could afford $225 but they would not refund my money eventhough i tried to cancel my order.

also i don't believe i actually received pure cbd oil, i think its fake oil, but i dont know if i have any options. I would like to report this site as fake. I called my bank and they said they couldnt do anything since the charge went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2020 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pure-cbd-oil/las-vegas-nv-charged-debit-1494205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair