X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tactical Gear - Springfield OR, Draper UT Oregon, Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jay — Santa Barbara United States
  • Tactical Gear 1970 28th Street, Springfield OR Springfield OR, Draper UT, Oregon, Utah United States

Tactical Gear IBPDEALGRABCLUB DRAPER UT CH*NEWPROMOZ DRAPER UT I was sent two flashlights instead of one. I was charged twice for shipping. Two weeks later I was charged $34.95 for what I do not know. Springfield OR, Draper UT Oregon, Utah

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

An on-line email offered a free tactical flashlight if I paid $4.95 shipping and handling. Instead I received two flashlights from the “shipping center” at 1970 28th street, Springfield, OR 97447, which I later found was actually Tactical Gear.

My credit card was charged twice on 8.7, by IPB*DEALGRAB.CLUB DRAPER UT ($4.95) and CH*NEWPROMOZ DRAPER UT ($4.95). It was charged again on 8.22 by IBPDEALGRABCLUB for $34.95.

My credit card company contacted me on 8.23 about this suspicious charge and cited the two earlier charges. I would like my money back. I would also to see action taken to shut down this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2020 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/tactical-gear/springfield-draper-ut-oregon-1499183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair