X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Linda — Manteca CA United States
  • Turbo Clean Pro unknown, unknown United States

Turbo Clean Pro Fixonit Pvt Ltd Lester Smith Ordered product on May 2nd and has not arrived

*Consumer Comment: Turbo clean Pro Ordered May 30,2019 no tracking information

I keep getting the same response when I contact them:

Your request (4028) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Lester Smith (Turbo Clean Pro)

Jun 21, 04:24 PDT

Hi Linda,

Currently, we're also waiting an update from logistic department with regards to the complete details of your tracking information. Delivery are being processed in batches and same goes with the tracking information. We appreciate your patience.

Lester Smith
Customer Service
Turbo Clean Pro

Jun 20, 15:18 PDT

Explain to me why I cannot get a tracking number.

Lester Smith (Turbo Clean Pro)

Jun 20, 13:38 PDT

Hi Linda,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in shipping the product you ordered from us. We were informed by our production team that your order has been dispatched but due to irregularities, this inconvenience has been caused to you. We are flooded with a large number of unexpected orders in the last couple of months and all these have led to this delay.

We are trying our best to minimize the delay as much as possible to reduce your trouble. We have equipped our departments with more staff and within the next days we will contact you again with the tracking details of your package.

We hope for your patience.

Lester Smith
Customer Service
Turbo Clean Pro

Jun 18, 18:40 PDT

This is a follow-up to your previous request #3433 "I ordered this on May 2nd a..."

If I do not get tracking information on my order by Friday June 20, 2019, I will assume this is a scam and send this information to the proper authorities.

510-386-7257

From: Lester Smith (Turbo Clean Pro)
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 3:44 PM
Subject: [Turbo Clean Pro] Re: I ordered this on May 2nd and it has not arrived y...
To: Linda Lawson Bruton

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2019 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/turbo-clean-pro/fixonit-pvt-lester-smith-duct-1481144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Turbo clean Pro Ordered May 30,2019 no tracking information

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, August 31, 2019

I ordered the Turbo Clean Pro as well. I have yet to receive the product which I ordered on May 30,2019. The money was taken out of my account. I have not gotten a tracking number. I allowed the time stayed when I ordered the product and I have yet to receive any updates.