X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Absolute Security - Brandon Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brandon Florida
  • Absolute Security 425 Lithia Pinecrest Rd. Brandon, Florida U.S.A.

Absolute Security - David Weinstein Please!! Do! NOT! get involved with this company! Very unprofessional, and runs his business with fear and intimidation. Brandon Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: get to work and stop Blaming others

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I started working for Absolute Security and bought into their scam. Throughout the training, I honestly can say that it was very informative and useful. David Weinstein is a very passionate man with a very big dream. The problem is that you DO NOT paid for ANY of the work you do untill you write a "deal". You literally can spin your wheels(Driving, and training) and all of the expenses such as gas, food, and any other missolaneous needs, and not get paid a single cent for it. It is truely a shame that ADT corp, has to be tarnished so vhenimenisly by this particular Authorized Dealer. In my personal opinion, MANY things need to be adjusted with this mans code of ethics. Treating new recruits like dirt, not accepting their personal needs and obligations, and using complete fear and intimidation are not what I call a professional sales trainer. Untill something is done to eliminate his "GOD" complex, lies, and undermining of his crew, Absolute Security will NEVER be succssessful. I am only putting my experience out, so others will not make the mistake that I did. I believe that demorolizing any human being is wrong, so I am ONLY stating the facts, and not getting into specific details about what happened between Mr. Weinstein and myself. But I can assure you that you are completely wasting your time even considering this job. As for ADT, I whole heartedly believe that they are a fantastic company, and help save millions of lives every year.

The salesman
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/absolute-security/brandon-florida-33511/absolute-security-david-weinstein-please-do-not-get-involved-with-this-company-very-452485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

get to work and stop Blaming others

AUTHOR: Customer/exemployee - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I not only had the pleasure of purchasing a system from Absolute Security I also had a great experience working for Absolute Security under the supervision of David Weinstein. I will not say that he is perfect or the greatest but I will say he was great to work for and he worked hard to teach his reps the business. It seems that all the complaints that I see typically come from employees that just were not cut out for the work and instead of moving on they want to blame someone for not being able to figure it out. I have been in commissioned sales for many years and this happens usually when a sales rep is not able to sell and makes no money. Instead of taking responsibilty for their own failures they want to blame others for there lack of sales. It is the easy way out.

These comments about Absolute and David Weinstein are clearly without merit and are simply coming from a disgruntle employee. This shows the quality of the person when they are quick make public judgement of someones character in an open forum. I can only say that when people take this path you will probably see a trend from those people who have never taken responsibitly for their own actions.

Absolute Security is a good comapany and if the opportunity posed itself I would work for them again and could only hope David Weinstein was my boss.

Happy Customer and Exemployee

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair