What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Accessory Overstocks - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: L.M.O. — Champlin Minnesota United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Accessory Overstocks Order Placed; Money removed from my account. Product not shipped. Order Status: "Back Order (Paid)" $100 fee for order cancellation.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They accepted credit card payment for their products but did not ship the products.

This company says item will ship within 3 days with average  21 day shipping.  (So I imagine it is shipping from Asian country)  Product does not arrive as scheduled so I inquire about product.  After my inquiry my order status on their website goes to "back-order".

It has not been over 60 days since my order was placed and money was removed from my account and I can not cancel my order and receive a refund.  See their cancellation policy copied and pasted below:

Order Cancellations/Modifications

Due to the nature of our inventory system, cancellations or modifications to any order are not permitted in any instance - no exceptions. This applies even if immediate contact is made via any method. Immediately after an order is placed, the associated stock is reserved, and the order is sent to processing and cannot be altered or cancelled. We apologize, but in order to provide the fastest and most accurate order processing possible, our system is set up in this way. Any order is eligible for return or exchange according to our terms and policies below. If you attempt to cancel payment through your card issuer or bank, this is in violation of our terms of sale and will be subject to an additional $100 fee plus any additional related costs. In some cases, this may also constitute buyer fraud, and may result in a criminal complaint filed against any buyer who attempts to circumvent the no cancellation policy in any way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2018 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/accessory-overstocks/internet/accessory-overstocks-order-placed-money-removed-from-my-account-product-not-shipped-o-1427991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content