Complaint Review: Advocate Law Groups Of Florida - miami lakes Florida

USA
  • Phone: 305-398-4910
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Advocate Law Groups Of Florida Lindeman Title and Escrow, Lindeman Commercial capital lending, ALGOF RUN THE OTHER WAY! miami lakes Florida

RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!  I have been with Advocate Law Groups of Florida for 3 years and after paying them over $20,000 I have not gotten any results. I called bank myself and they told me ALGOF has not contacted them in years. I contacted
ALGOF and they could not provide me any information saying otherwise. I dropped ALGOF and called the bank myself to get a modification. WITHIN 2 MONTHS I GOT MYSELF A MODIFICATION FOR FREE THAT DROPPED MY PAYMENT TO LESS THEN HALF!!!

To my understanding ALGOF has untrained negotiators that never respond to my calls. They have very little negotiators that cannot support the workload and your file is worked once every 3 months!!!

LOAN MODIFICATIONS AND THE APPLICATION IS DESIGNED FOR CUSTOMERS TO DO IT THEM SELF!!!

Last time I went the office they had posted also as Lindeman Commercial Capital Lending and Lindeman Title and Escrow. I
said to my self if they don't even have the capacity to focus on foreclosures why are they branching out to make the foreclosure department worse?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2015 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advocate-law-groups-of-florida/miami-lakes-florida-33014/advocate-law-groups-of-florida-lindeman-title-and-escrow-lindeman-commercial-capital-len-1216962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content