X  |  CLOSE

• ALEX BLASSCYK
    14900 East Orange Lake Blvd
    kissimmee, florida
    United States

ALEX BLASSCYK Mainstream Telecom Alex Blasscyk Stole $13,000 and a deed kissimmee florida

Alex F. Blasscyk With mainstream Telecom was hired as a consultant/broker to negotiate contracts with cell providers and tower companies to place on my vacant properties. In June 2018 Alex required me to pay him $13,000 commision up front to finalize the sale of 2 properties with cell contracts.

In addition he required me to deed a property to him to complete a seperate sale with his clients. Since then, Alex Blasscyk has threatened me through text and emails and has run off with the money/deed.

I am at a complete loss as I have trusted the reviews the company had and his word. DO NOT do business with this man or his company. I have retained an attourney to hopefuly recover my assets and funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2018 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alex-blasscyk/kissimmee-florida-34747/alex-blasscyk-mainstream-telecom-alex-blasscyk-stole-13000-and-a-deed-kissimmee-flori-1465940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content