Complaint Review: Allocation Adjustment Services - CT

• Reported By: Guest — shelton United States
  • Allocation Adjustment Services

, CT
    United States

Allocation Adjustment Services Samantha Gills Called wrong number for what I am told is 4 weeks (multiple times a day), this person (who I do not know) finally sent me a text message with their number. Refused to confirm who they are when I called and then hung up on me stating I was "interrogating them" CT

After receiving a text message from someone I dont know- who simply googled and found my information- I was informed that someone from 860-506-6335 had beenm calling daily informing them that they were coming to find me via courts. When I called I immedateily asked to correct my phone number- the original person was very professional and helpful. I then informed her that I had no idea what this was about and wanted to take what ever steps were necissary to resolve whatever the issue was. I was then transferred to a woman who informed me that a company called WEB LOAN had hired them and that they were not collection agency and that this was a court matter BUT if I paid them 2K+ they would stop this from court. (Not sure how that is not a collection agency).

I asked for an email or mail to confirm the debt and who I was paying and she said: 1) NO; 2) That I was interrogating her.  I told her, ok i need to record this as well can you please restate your name and company and then can we discuss a payment plan- as you must understand how uncomfortable it is to hand over 2K to somoene whos number doesnt even pull up on a google search. I was told I can "google all i want" and that I needed to stop interrogating her, she then kept repeating what I was saying. I then stayed silent waited for her to stop- she then went silent as well. I simply stated "Im not sure what to say here..." She then said "please hold im sending you to legal" I left "legal" a voicemail. My concern is that I was told I could have a payment plan- but now im being told im "interrogating" and no longer being helped. How can I even win here? Im one of the ones who was willing to pay you even if that was a stupid idea.  Im sure she just saved me a headache. I have searched the judicial system to be certain I have no docket or order and found that I do not. So she clearly is either exlpaining herself incorrectly or lying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2018 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/allocation-adjustment-services/ct/allocation-adjustment-services-samantha-gills-called-wrong-number-for-what-i-am-told-is-4-1441247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content