X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AM EAGLE, LTD. - Acton Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kissimmee Florida
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AM EAGLE, LTD. P.O. Box 5099 Acton, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 817-579-8500
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

AM EAGLE, It's 2007 and AM Eagle is still not answering phone as some of the posts state in 2003. Acton Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Just wanted to add that we also attended Timeshare for Celebration World Resorts in Kissimmee Florida and were told we would get $90 in gas/dining coupons. We have received $30. It was like pulling teeth to get the first two coupons for $15 each fulfilled. Now it is September and we've been trying to reach AM Eagle, LTD since June. No answer, robot message "we are not available now". I thought company was out of business until I searched internet. What a scam and completely dishonest marketing ploy.

I called Celebration World Marketing to get some results and was told it is not their responsibility.They told me to call whoever booked the timeshare presentation. I called Vacation Grand Get Aways - again - not their problem. I called Festiva Marketing - again not their problem. I called Millinimum Travel Promotins - again not their problem. They all gave me the run around and told me that the fulfillment company for these coupons was AM Eagle, LTD and that they were responsible..... but how do you reach them to get your money.

Been calling for 4 months and can not get response. Left many messages and they never call back. If you ever attend a time share - make sure you ask if any of these companies are involved. Everything is done through 2nd and 3rd parties so no one has to take responsibility. A complete scam!

Deb
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/am-eagle-ltd/acton-texas-76049/am-eagle-its-2007-and-am-eagle-is-still-not-answering-phone-as-some-of-the-posts-state-272786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair