X  |  CLOSE

• Amanda frances McKinney

Malibu, CA
    United States

Amanda frances McKinney Amanda Frances Terrible content . Misleading Malibu CA

I thought I was going to be taking a class that thought me the ins and outs of making money online as well as teaching me to set financial goals and follow through with them. What I got was very poor quality content that said basically nothing. Some of the sage advice was " Plug up your financial holes.

Pay your parking tickets.” It just felt like I’d paid for a set of encyclopedias and I got a children’s book. I was actually happy when I had some fraud on my bank account and had to close the account down. She could no longer draft money from me. Financial hole number one just plugged!

I never finished the class. I couldn’t waste anymore time listening to her talk about how special she was and how much stuff she buys. How is reckless spending a money mentality makeover?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2019 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/amanda-frances-mckinney/malibu-ca/amanda-frances-mckinney-amanda-frances-terrible-content-misleading-malibu-ca-1473227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content