Complaint Review: American Family Fitness - Midlothian VA

• Reported By: Steven — Clarksville Virginia United States
  • American Family Fitness

Midlothian, VA
    United States

American Family Fitness Charged a cancellation fee when I moved out of the area Midlothian VA Virginia

I was told when I signed up with AM FAM that IF I moved outside of a reasonable didtance (95 miles) I could canel my membership ....well about 4 monyhs into my membership I sold my house and moved 95 miles away .....I informed AM FAM and sent them the requested proof ( a Power co bill from my new location , even though I had closing paperwork from the house sale and new house I bought ) then about a month and a half later they bill my debit card for a montly payment andthen turn around a week later and charge me $100 and said it was a cancellation fee . They are a ripoff and misled me with the information they put out . do not deal with this organization , they will take your money .....it's all in the fine print.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-family-fitness/midlothian-va-23112/american-family-fitness-charged-a-cancellation-fee-when-i-moved-out-of-the-area-midlothian-1460841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content