Complaint Review: american financial resources inc - Nationwide

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2018
  • Reported By: sjachy01 — warren Michigan
  • american financial resources inc

Nationwide
    USA

american financial resources inc singled out, discrimanation, impolite, rude, left in the dark , not a fair chance, new jersey internet

Me and husband were tring to get pre-approved for an fha loan, got turned down but were  told if we could find a co-signer then they would definately help, well 2 mnths pass my dad offered to co-sign so  i called them back , i called american financial resources inc back ,ask to speak with the last person who was handeling our case was told he was no longer ther.

The person on the phone told me that he could help he would look thru our  case and call me back . Called me back the next day and was going thru our old applacation, and said ,  the looks of it , you might not need a co-signer, that the last person who was no longer their may have mishandeled the case.

Called back an hour later,as he was going thru my husbands credit report and saw on ther , that he owed money to a community jail.

Asked why he was in jail and i told him an honest answer , not that i thought that was any of his buisness, and asked me if my husband was ever in state pennatentary, i was honest with him , and then the representative (BROKER) told me a bank would never approve an x-felon for a home loan.

After feeling ashamed and humilated he said he would ask his boss to be sure because he did not know their policy  and call me back that day, which he did not , nor the next or after

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-financial-resources-inc/nationwide/american-financial-resources-inc-singled-out-discrimanation-impolite-rude-left-in-the-1156863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content