• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2017
    Skokie, Illinois
  • Phone: 847-583-4600 X 5412
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois

I don't know why or how this company exist? They NEVER return phone calls, letters or faxes. Everytime I am assigned a claim, and I need to speak with the adverse adjuster name Marc McEwing (847-583-4600 X 5412), I know that he will NEVER EVER return your phone calls; even if I call him every single day for months, the guy doesn't retur n phone calls.

I am starting to think that Marc McEwing is a figament of American Hearland's imagination. When you listen to his voice mail, it states, that if he is not there to call his assistant Laura at 847-583-4600 X 5315. Why does this guy have an assistant when she doesn't return phone calls either. I would love to work for this company; do nothing and get a paycheck. How do I apply?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content