Report: #520352

Complaint Review: ANTonline - Atlanta Network Technologies Inc - roswell Georgia

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Reported By: OnlineConsumer — san jose California USA
  • ANTonline - Atlanta Network Technologies Inc
    33 Mansell Court Suite 200
    roswell, Georgia
    United States of America

ANTonline - Atlanta Network Technologies Inc Atlanta Network Technologies, Inc. They shipped me a damaged and a knock off product roswell, Georgia

I purchased a Alienware Orion Backpack from ANTOnline through Amazon. When I received my package from ANTOnline. I was surprised that it came in a 12"x12" box. The item was a Alienware hardshell backpack that measures at 20"x15" and obviously it does not fit in a tiny box.  It was damaged with unsightly creases/wrinkles on the hard shell.

After further inspect, I found large white Chinese marker/chalk writing inside the backpack.It was clearly a FAKE / KNOCK OFF product.

I quickly wrote ANTOnline support an email as stated on the packing slip. They responded with only a link to do another report/apply for an RMA. After waiting, they finally responded that I have to send them the product for review first before I qualify for a refund. They would not cover return shipping.

Basically, DO NOT BUY ANTOnline. they will send you damaged knock off products and expect you to pay for return shipping. So YOU WILL YOUR LOSE MONEY when you buy from ANTOnline.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/antonline-atlanta-network-technologies-inc/roswell-georgia-30076/antonline-atlanta-network-technologies-inc-atlanta-network-technologies-inc-they-shipp-520352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content