X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals - Cincinnati Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kalamazoo Michigan
  • Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals www.askberkeley.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff Order stipulations NOT explained so that consumers can understand! Cincinnati Ohio

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ripoff - Free Sample is advertised easy to see but the auto shipment is in a place where as "Managed Care" stipulations are placed in another area of the screen. You don't even know that it is there unless you stroll down under "Managed Care" and read it.

Since I placed same where "FREE" is indicated, why would I read that since I did not place an order why would "Managed Care" apply to me? Many others like myself did not know that part relates to us since you ordered a "FREE" sample!!! They will not give me my money back since the product is shipped for "security purposes".

What a piece of hogwash!! By the way, how are you suppose to know if the product is going to work or not since it takes "WEEKS" for it to take effect???? It appears that auto-ship is only at the ADVANTAGE of the company...not the consumer. HELP!

Betty
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkeley-premium-nutraceuticals/cincinnati-ohio-45242/berkeley-premium-nutraceuticals-ripoff-order-stipulations-not-explained-so-that-consumers-92006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair