Complaint Review: BerryLook - Guangzhou Guangdong

• BerryLook
    5th Floor, Block A, XiaMao Commercial Plaza, Baiyun District
    Guangzhou, Guangdong
    China

BerryLook Mrs Hu Address: 5th Floor, Block A, XiaMao Commercial Plaza, Baiyun District City: Guangzhou State: Guangdong Country: China Zip Code: 510410 Sent three orders with no regard to correct sizes. Keep bait and switch information to return items and refund. Guangzhou Guangdong

This company is a huge rip off. They take money and do not send what you ordered. They then keep asking for more and more documentation, sku numbers, photos of item to be returned, unrealistic requests.

When I provided everything they requsted, they told me it would cost too much for me to return but if I wanted to send back, go ahead. At this point I don't believe they would give a refund even if they received my items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berrylook/guangzhou-guangdong-510410/berrylook-mrs-huaddress-5th-floor-block-a-xiamao-commercial-plaza-baiyun-districtc-1464218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content