Complaint Review: Big picture loans - Michigan

• Reported By: Kyle — Braselton Georgia United States
  • Big picture loans

, Michigan
    United States

Big picture loans Wanted to charge me more and charged 700 percent on loan Michigan

I paid every single amount on time. I didn't agree to pay on high interest, but excepted it anyway. My last payment they wanted to charge me more than I was supposed to pay. I hung up and won't pay them at all, they made a lot of interest off me anyways. Whatever you do, don't do it. It's a rip off. You are better to get a loan from the Mafia or a loan shark than them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/big-picture-loans/michigan/big-picture-loans-wanted-to-charge-me-more-and-charged-700-percent-on-loan-michigan-1422742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content