Complaint Review: Buz Post Trailer Connection

• Phone: 800-507-1122
  • Web:
  • Category: Trailers

Buz Post Trailer Connection ripoff DOES NOT DO REPAIRS Madisonville Texas

Do not buy from Trailer Connection in Madisonville,Tx, I bought a Exiss trailer from them in April 2005 and it has been in the shop for repairs pretty much the whole time, I have not been able to use the trailer not once without something going wrong with it.

Jim Kyle promised us last time it was in the shop they would go over it with a fine tooth comb and the very same week we got it back, it broke down again with the same problems it went in there with. I can not get but one work order from them to see what repairs they are making they told me they can not give me the other ones, the trailer has been in there at least 7 times and I can not get Jim Kyle to respond on getting the work orders. I have reported them to Exiss and it has not done any good.

I believe this company is very fraudulant in their work.

Naice
Mart, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2005 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/buz-post-trailer-connection/madisonville-texas/buz-post-trailer-connection-ripoff-does-not-do-repairs-madisonville-texas-168693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content