X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CAMCO - CAPITAL ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY - ROCKFORD Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: stoughton Massachusetts
  • CAMCO - CAPITAL ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY ROCKFORD, Illinois U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I too have been a victim of CAMCO on and off for over a year. They went away for awhile and returned again immediately after the FTC suit. The annoying part about them is that they try different individuals and tactics each time they call. Long story short just like many others, they have a name that isn't mine and other information that does not belong to me. I tried prior, to looking them up on the internet, to reason with them but there is no such thing... so now I just hang up or use my id when their number comes up.

I still don't understand why the FTC was so easy on them. Hopefully, now that they were sued once, and have continued their practices, the FTC will again fine them... Godd luck to all.

Susan
stoughton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2004 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/camco-capital-acquisition-and-management-company/rockford-illinois/camco-capital-acquisition-and-management-company-continual-calling-on-something-that-isn-89335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

TransUnion falsified, outdated information from an identity fraud case that was resolved

POSTED: Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Just as someone else suggested, I ordered three Credit Reports. Sure enough on TransUnion, there it sits as and inquiry from Capital Aquisition. None of the others had their name. I contacted TransUnion and requested that they be removed from the Credit Report as they have falsified, outdated information from an identity fraud case that was resolved. I have no idea if this can or will be done by TransUnion. All other credit was up to date and the supposed info that CAMCO claims belongs to me isn't on any of the reports.
Hopefully, this doesn't give them the right to view my credit report as there is a fraud alert on it.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair